HPHogwartsSchool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HP Hogwarts School forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Head Auror Application (Actually read this)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

AJStyles56

Habbo Name: AJStyles57
Forum Name: AJStyles57

'iC Name: Gianni Pedrosa
Year: Adult
Blood Status: Half-Blood
Time at Hogwarts: 1 week and 3 days

--------------------------------------------------
Past Schools: `H`
Past Experience: Gryffindor 1-7*
Hufflepuff 1-3*
Slytherin 1-2*
Werewolf
Animagus
Obliviator
DADA Prof
Head Auror
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Why I want this job: I want this job because it is a job that I have proven to be good at, Impramus says my strong point is dueling and therefore this is a spot that suits me very well. It is also a spot which I held before, and therefore one which I know what it takes to do and how you should go about in doing this job. I also want this job because it is a job that means a lot to me therefore having it once more would be something that would allow me to go further with my rp.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

What I would bring to the RP: I would bring experience to the rp, I know how to rp, I know exactly what this job needs, and I know how to benefit the current Dark Lord storyline with this position. I will be able to lead the Aurors with the help of the HoDoMLE into beating the Dark Lord by fighting fire with fire. The thing I have in mind will advance the story very far and should go very deep. I will not, for obvious reasons go into what those plans are, but they will improve the story as much as I think is technically possible.

2Head Auror Application (Actually read this) Empty Here Cha' Goz. Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:02 am

Franz

Franz

Accepted On Trail albino

ProtegoTotalum

ProtegoTotalum

:S
Why don't people consult me first before accepting people?
Sure I'm ok with Aj, but as Head of Department, I would like to know whose in my department/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum