HPHogwartsSchool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HP Hogwarts School forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

MY AUROR APPLICATION CPL.TEABAG READ

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MY AUROR APPLICATION CPL.TEABAG READ Empty MY AUROR APPLICATION CPL.TEABAG READ Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:47 am

Jamie Caspian

IC Name: Jamie Caspian
Habbo Name: Jamieellis-b
Forum Name: Jamie Caspian
IC Age: 14
Wand: 11" Oak
Blood:Half Blood
Education :Rubbish

Reason for Post: I will start off with my experience, well i am good at roleplaying . I can defeat death eaters easily and i was dueling teacher at lHl owner by lbluemoon and i was also a auror for a few days until it closed

I can benefit lots of people at 'HP', the Aurors for helping them fight, the Professors, for protecting them and the students for protecting them.

I think I am safe to say that I am well thought off and I am a kind, caring person. I think that those traits are just as important for being an Auror as Being Loyal, dominating and persevering, which I can say I am. I know that there is the right amount of being kind and considerate and being dominating and powerful.

For all these reasons I believe that I should join your ranks as aurors and I know that you will not regret it. I also want you to know that I respect you decision whatever.

Thank-you for taking the time to read this.
Jamie Caspian

Last edited by Jamie Caspian on Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total

2MY AUROR APPLICATION CPL.TEABAG READ Empty Re: MY AUROR APPLICATION CPL.TEABAG READ Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:58 am

ProtegoTotalum

ProtegoTotalum

Aren't you already my Auror? ._.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum