HPHogwartsSchool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HP Hogwarts School forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Minister for Magic Application (Protog Resigned)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

AJStyles56

]i]];; Hogwarts Application ;;

Minister for Magic.

;; Habbo Name ;;

( iChaosTheory

;; Forum Name ;;

( AJStyles56 )

;; Character Name ;;

( Gianni Pedrosa )

;; In Character Age ;;

( 63 )

;; Current Year ;;

Almuni

;; House ;;

Hufflepuff

;; Almuni ;;

Yes.

;; BloodType ;;
Half

;; Time at Hogwarts ;;
Around two months.

;; Timezone ;;

GMT

How long have you been roleplaying: A year and a half.
How long have you been at the School : Around two months
Have you been to another School, if so list them : `H`
Have you read, both Rules and Requirements for the School : Yes

Do you have any previous experience? If yes, what experience?
(Note: This olny does for Hogwarts Roleplays olny.)

Gryffindor 1-7
Gryffindor 1-3
Hufflepuff 1-3
Slytherin 1-2
Obliviator
Death Eater
Head Auror x2
HoH x2
Chief Warlock
HoDoDADA x2
Trial Governor

Why do you think your best for this position?
I believe that I am best for this position because I am experienced. I have been in this roleplay for some time, more than most. Since coming here I have achieved a lot. However I believe that I have ideas that could be implemented should I manage to get this position. I have a storyline in mind that could benefit 'HP' as a community and make the roleplay a little bit more fun and exciting.

What I intend to do with this position:
Department of Magical Law Enforcement:
The way this department operates shall remain the same. However I shall be handing out warnings to those inactive few. I shall also talk to the HoDoMLE about introducing HitWizards. These wizards go out on the most dangerous missions and aim to kill.

The Wizengamot:
I shall be appointing the new Chief Warlock, as well as introducing several new positions that shall be available. I shall also attempt to make this department active, for which I take full blame.

The Department of Mysteries:
I intend to introduce the position of Unspeakables. As well as giving the Head of this department the go ahead to run it solely should he wish.

I shall also be making some departments active while introducing new positions:

Senior Undersecretary to the Minister

The Department for the Control and Regulation of Magical Creatures:
(This will include people being able to apply to be a magical creature)

Department of Experimental Charms: This is a fun department to roleplay in, as it involves charming many objects and animals.
(This part may be edited at any time)

The Department of Magical Transportation: These shall be in charge of the apparation licenses as well as registering portkeys.

The Improper Use of Magic Office: This department will take care of the spells that have been put on something that shouldn't. I.E Bins that fire rubbish.

The Misuse of Muggle Artifacts Office: Not a very useful department. If I am honest this department would be best if it was left out.

How do you think you obtaining this position could benefit the roleplay, and the members of the roleplay?
I could benefit the rolepay with many new ideas that I have kept under my hat for some times, including the storyline and those departments which I shall make active. Aside from that, I believe that should I become Minister I shall be able to roleplay as the Minister properly and realisticly. For instance, not going on the frontlines of a wizarding war, and only using combat when completely neccesarry, to be realistic the Minister would avoid duels as much s possible, unless he was former Head Auror or something, which is what this character is. So he would duel but only when someboddy offered or attacked him. He would not go looking for fights. Also during a decent dark reign. I would not godmod and make the Ministry "untouchable" so the Death Eaters can't infiltrate it or take over it. I would be happy, in a Dark reign for the Dark Lord to be able to take ove for a little bit to bring a slight bit more realism. I would still want the job back after the Dark Reign ended though. As they would have only taken over icly.

How are you different from all the other candidates who want this postion?
Well, I am sure, deep down everyone wants this position, but I believe that I have the right ideas and attitude for this position. I am the first to even apply, showing I really do want this position, and am not just wanting this position because it holds such high power. Of course with great power comes great responsibility, and I believe that I can handle all of that responsibility. I have probably been here longer than many of the candidates for this position, unless Ardeur or Franz are running for it.

Please choose 3 words to describe yourself and why you pick those words.
Honest: I am honest in pretty much everything I do. I try my hardest to be honest whenever, which of course, when applying for Minister is important as if you lie about it all, then you should be chucked out.

Reliable: I am very fucking active. You can rely on me to listen to peoples oppinions and then I will try to change my argument to suit their oppinion.

Fair: I will give everyone a fair chance and will not hold an ooc grudge for an ic reason ever. Also I believe everyone deserves a fair chance sooner or later, whoever they are.

Please provide a COMPLETE Lesson plan or Role Play scene for other roles:

-I would sit behind my desk in my office then-
-Looking up as a man enters the room then quaking-
"Hello?" I would ask.
"Minister, there is an attack, the Dark Lords followers."
"Okay, send the aurors and the hitwizards down there instantly"
"Okay"
-I would rise from my desk then-
-sending out my wand with speed then-
-sending it down to my side then-
-running from my office then, to the dark wizards-
-I would run up to a small watch tower then-
-looking down ont his scene then I would cast my aim over to a running Dark Wizard-
-muttering this under my breath heavily-
Flipendo
-this would fly towards himt henw th speed-
-ramming into him then now with ease-
-sending him flying fromt his then-
-his head hitting the wall then-
-this cracking open then with force-
-this would make his head pour with blood-
-he laying there knocked out by the force of this-[/i][/
i][/color]

Last edited by AJStyles56 on Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Protognos

Protognos

Entry No. 1

Knox

Knox

Not until i've seen some more applications from people. Will get Cheryl to add an annoucement.

AJStyles56

I don't mind. It's better with some competition.

CHEESEISGD

CHEESEISGD

You have a lot of experience. But do you think it's okay to swear in an application?

AJStyles56

Nobody ever said anything about this forum being PG.

Protognos

Protognos

People don't know the position is vacant. BY the way, I've got to have a say on who my successor is. FTW!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum