HPHogwartsSchool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HP Hogwarts School forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deputy Minister of Magic / Head of Department of Magical Sports and Games

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Protognos

Protognos

Habbo Name: Protogonos

Forum Name: Ludovic

'iC Name: Ludovic McNeil
Year: 4th Year
Blood Status: Half-Blood
Time at Hogwarts: 2 Weeks
Grades:
COMC: O, EE
Dueling: O, O
DADA: O, O, O, O
Potions: EE
Transfiguration: O
Divination: EE

--------------------------------------------------
Past Schools: Rubyetta, lBlueMoon, hustlerdan
Past Experience: Transfiguration Professor - I won't lie about experiences. I'm hoping to use this as an opportunity to show I can do this and to gain experience.
Why I want this job: I have never been Senior Staff in any RP before, and I would like to gain experience from this. iCly, is the MoM's protection not important as well? I would provide protection for the Minister of Magic, and would step in for the Minister, in case he is absent. I also believe I am related to him, iCly - This forming a close bond within the Ministry. I believe I am suitable for Deputy Minister of Magic. I would also like to be part of my own Department, while the Minister can manage on his own. I would like to be the Head of the Department of Magical Sports and Games so I can organise various stuff like, Quidditch Cup, Triwizard Tournaments.

What I would bring to the RP: I would provide them a suitable role model - showing them where they can get to, if they work hard enough. I will also teach some of them to duel properly, and take active visits to see how the School is coping. Being in the Ministry, My cousin is the Headmaster. This would provide a strong connection between Ministry and Hogwarts.

Please take me into consideration.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum