HPHogwartsSchool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HP Hogwarts School forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

'HP' David Bell - Head of Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures

+2
BlueberryTears
David
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

David

David

;; Hogwarts Application ;;

HoDRCoMC

'HP' David Bell - Head of Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures Ministry_of_Magic_Latin_Logo

;; Habbo Name ;;

( Scratchychalkboard, )

;; Forum Name ;;

( David )

;; Character Name ;;

( David Bell )

;; In Character Age ;;

( 33 )

;; Current Year ;;

( Graduated )

;; House ;;

( Slytherin )

;; Almuni ;;

( Yes )

;; BloodType ;;

( Pure )

;; Time at Hogwarts ;;

( 7 Weeks )

;; Timezone ;;

( EST )

How long have you been roleplaying: 5 Years
How long have you been at the School : 7 Weeks
Have you been to another School, if so list them :

>H<
`H` x2 (two with the same name)
~H~
^H^
@H@
*H*
Durmstrang
Beaxbatons

Have you read, both Rules and Requirements for the School : Yes, I have. I have a clear understanding of what is to be expected of me; and how to roleplay, and I will follow the rules.

Do you have any previous experience? If yes, what experience?

- Dark Lord
- Charms Professor (this school)
- Transfiguration Professor
- Divination Professor (Current)
- Lots of Students
- Minister of Magic
- Auror x2

Why do you think your best for this position?

I think that I, would be a great and very responsible Head of Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures. Firstly, I have a LOT of experience. I know how to handle my job; I follow the rules very closely too. I know how to roleplay, and I am very interested in becoming a part of the Ministry. Seeing as I have only been a part of three different Ministries, I wish to dwell further upon this role, and seek more advanced experience in jobs. I also want to be more involved in this kind of job type, and section. It is a very interesting thing, and I hope to be a part of it.

How do you think you obtaining this position could benefit the roleplay, and the members of the roleplay?

Obtaining this position, would make the roleplay gain a very responsible and creative kind of HoD who will help the Ministry as best as possible. I will start by making Application Traits for applying for traits. I would take the full responsibility of accepting, and declining these traits. I will only accept the best, of the best. I would choose only who I know will do their best; and learn from these traits as well.

How are you different from all the other candidates who want this postion?

I think I am different from any other Candidates because I am very dedicated to my RP Jobs. I will do my best at this job, doing the most I can do, and also help out with the ministry too.

Please choose 3 words to describe yourself and why you pick those words.

Responsible, Creative, Dedicated. Responsible, because I just am! I know that I can handle anything that needs to be done. I can do my best, and follow the rules of the roleplay without difficulties also. Creative, because of my weird personality of adding things, and helping out with the forum, and just, how I act around the place. The best about the Creative part is that I can make up new ideas, and creative plots in which the Ministry can think off of. I can make spells, etc... Im Dedicated, because of my time on the Roleplays. I spend almost the whole day on Habbo playing around with my characters, and teaching classes. I will do my hardest in this job, and help the forums and creatures into successive roleplay, and realism.

Last edited by David on Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

BlueberryTears

BlueberryTears

This would Make a Great Dailey Prophet Article If you got accepted: RUDOLPHIS BELL RESIGNS AS DARK LORD AND GAINS A JOB AT THE MINISTRY!!!!! I think it would be very Cool , And your application is Outtanding so Uhm Supported : Very Happy

Healer Tyler

Healer Tyler

YOU NEED TO APPLY FOR DARK LORD AGAIN FOOL

You have my fullest support

Brett

Brett

Suuuppooorrtteddd (Cuz I luv u and mudkipz)

5'HP' David Bell - Head of Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures Empty APapapapapap Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:33 am

Franz

Franz

Applicatioooooooooooooooooooon Accetpppppppppppppppppppppppppted!

Protognos

Protognos

Can you do that Franz? Oh, SS.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum