HPHogwartsSchool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HP Hogwarts School forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Farewell fellow friends. Good Roleplaying!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ProtegoTotalum

ProtegoTotalum

Yes, my time has come, though not my decision. Some of you may know, yet some of you may not.

I have recently have been sacked from all of my positions. Yes, all of them. If you want to know more of this story, please keep reading, if you are not interested, please feel free to stop now, and leave this topic by all means.

Now, some of you may know that I have been sacked from all positions. This reason, is because I have been accused of forming an organisation ( I don't know with whoever, or how many people, for I was not even told.. ) with someone // people, to get Cheryl sacked. I cannot emphasise enough to tell you how untrue this is.

This organisation was said to be formed, either yesterday, or sometime before. I have no clue why I would want this. I love her to death, but this is really disappointing me. I have not been shown any proof of this, or how anyone would of found out of this if it actually did exist.

I think that this part right here will have a big say in this actually, so I plea you to read on if you were interested. The organisation of people planning to sack her, with me being the leader, is probably being mistaken about the organisation formed yesterday. This organisation is formed with the following people: ProtegoTotalum, iCruptz, -knox, UberMANtheBest, Uranus..., Wolfups, Tyler=Hope ( and maybe someone else, sorry if I forgot you, a lot going on in my mind ). This was formed just exactly like the Order of the Phoenix, but we were debating on whether or not to call it the Order of the Phoenix 3rd Generation. The only time that Cheryl was mentioned was when we were trying to plan on how to get her unImperiused. Thats it. Thats all that I can say about a group that had anything to do about Cheryl. Honestly.

Joe, Cheryl, if you are still unconviced, and have a reason to, such as proof that shows that I said this, please inform me.

And if you are still unconviced about this, then I will probably not want to be welcomed back to where all of my chances of having any sort of position, will be ruined because of this incident. Also, I will not really want to go back to a school to where I was accused of doing such nieve things.

If this is still a problem, then I wish all of my fellow RPer's a farewell, and happy roleplaying!

Healer Tyler

Healer Tyler

I think that this part right here will have a big say in this actually, so I plea you to read on if you were interested. The organisation of people planning to sack her, with me being the leader, is probably being mistaken about the organisation formed yesterday. This organisation is formed with the following people: ProtegoTotalum, iCruptz, -knox, UberMANtheBest, Uranus..., Wolfups, Tyler=Hope ( and maybe someone else, sorry if I forgot you, a lot going on in my mind ). This was formed just exactly like the Order of the Phoenix, but we were debating on whether or not to call it the Order of the Phoenix 3rd Generation. The only time that Cheryl was mentioned was when we were trying to plan on how to get her unImperiused. Thats it. Thats all that I can say about a group that had anything to do about Cheryl. Honestly.

I can say that this that is this true. You had no reason to fire him.

ProtegoTotalum

ProtegoTotalum

Something that also got me wondering is, why would I want the position of Headmistress open?

I'm a guy, and don't have any desire in the position.

Franz

Franz

That... Was something.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum