HPHogwartsSchool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HP Hogwarts School forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

To My Fellow Hufflepuffs

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1To My Fellow Hufflepuffs Empty To My Fellow Hufflepuffs Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:34 am

Hello Hufflepuff Students. My name is Prof. Dürer and I am you're new Head Of House.

Hufflepuff is dominating the other Houses with a amazing total of 56 House Points but we don't want to stop now... Oh no! The other Houses can cacth up. We all know that Hufflepuff is the best House by far. By earning the most points this is just living prove that we are the best! I ask you all to keep up you're good behaviour, keep earning good grades and mainly keep earning Hufflepuff as most points as you possibly can. All I ask from you is that you try your hardest at Hogwarts.

Please remember that Hufflepuff is known for its loyailty so please stay loyal to your friends and fellow students.

Important Notices:

Prefects:
This week I am looking out for one Male Prefect and one Female Prefect to take up the vital role of Prefect in the Hufflepuff House. I am not doing applications for this so please re frame from sending me an application. Hopefully, I will annouce the two new Prefects this week.

Quidditch:
To all you Quiddicth lovers out there Hufflepuff Quiddicth Team try outs will be held on the 5th January 3:30pm - 4:00pm (GMT Time) This is a great opportunity for Hufflepuff students to get more involed in the House.

Our first Quiddicth Macth will be held on the 7th January 4:00pm - 5:00pm (GMT Time) We will be playing against Ravenclaw. Please try and turn up for this event as it will be the first Quiddicth Macth to be held. Please turn up to support Hufflepuff and to hopefully see them win!

( I will not be there to support you due to being on holiday.)

Please represent the House of Hufflepuff in a good light. I ask for every student to try there hardest at Hogwarts.

Looking forward to seeing you around Hogwarts.

Prof. Dürer (Head of Hufflepuff) (CoMC Prof)

2To My Fellow Hufflepuffs Empty Re: To My Fellow Hufflepuffs Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:04 pm

Sylvester:.

Sylvester:.

I LIKE HUFFLEPUFF

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum