HPHogwartsSchool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HP Hogwarts School forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Application for Charms Professor - HoD <3

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Application for Charms Professor - HoD <3 Empty Application for Charms Professor - HoD <3 Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:20 am

Propax

;; Hogwarts Application ;;
Charms professor - HoD

;; Habbo Name ;;

;; Propax ;;

;; Forum Name ;;

;; Propax ;;

;; Character Name ;;

;; [Just got accepted auror am i alloud to be a teacher and auror? harry way an auror?] Jax Kanos

;; In Character Age ;;

;; 29 ;;

;; Current Year ;;

;; Graduated ;;

;; House ;;

;; Graduated - Ex Ravenclaw ;;

;; Almuni ;;

;; Of course ;;

;; BloodType ;;

;; Half blood ;;

;; Time at Hogwarts ;;

;; Since it started - also been at `H` for ages before aswell ;;

;; Timezone ;;

;; GMT - UK ;;

How long have you been roleplaying: 4 to 5 years, since late 06, been in swrp for 3 years, hprp for nearly 2 years. Smile

Do you have any previous experience? If yes, what experience?
Well i have been at this school since it opened, right from the start, and before it opened i was at other schools before this one.

Current auror
Current Animagus.

Why do you think your best for this position?
Because i actually want it, and i will work hard if i get the position in doing as many class'es as i can, so on --

How do you think you obtaining this position could benefit the role play, and the members of the role play?

Well this character is an auror and an auror is just someone who catches dark wizards -- proved my harry potter wiki, so it would be possible for my char to do it, which would make him good too the school, and i would also do fun classes and teach as much as i can Smile

As i said, i have been accepted as an auror, but it is possible proved by the harry potter wiki, to be a teacher and a auror, plus i would actually love to get this position and would work to prove it if i get the spot, as ProtegoTotalum said i am quite fast i would also be good during raids and crap, and as i said, i would like this job because there isnt any out of school roleplay, and i would like to roleplay with in the school -- if i am not alloud to do it on this character, ill do it on my second character.

Thanks Smile

Last edited by Propax on Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typos)

Fruitsalad,

His got my support. Smile

3Application for Charms Professor - HoD <3 Empty NO SUPPORT Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:47 pm

Master.Martin

No support due to their is no lesson plan provided also the infomation he has provided is very spars and does no show any knowledge of the subject he is applying for and this is important since he is apply for a Head of Department position.

Sorry Cool

Propax

Master.Martin wrote:No support due to their is no lesson plan provided also the infomation he has provided is very spars and does no show any knowledge of the subject he is applying for and this is important since he is apply for a Head of Department position.

Sorry Cool

All ready got it Wink

5Application for Charms Professor - HoD <3 Empty :) Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:56 pm

Master.Martin

Just shows how low the standards are one most say Smile

Master.Martin

In your application it states about the speed of your typing that is infact not valid to the application its self, being a fast typer does not help you teach in a class and to make the class understand what your teach, This is inrelevant to the subject at hand. also your saying about rping with an alternative character now as a head of department I would had thought you had alot of work sorting out and organising the charms department ready for other staff to join your department, also its all well saying how much you want it and how hard you will work thier is no wirtten word here stating how you would work hard what would your goals and aims be... To do fun classes and teach as much as you can now how much is that? If you dont mind me asking ? and how would you make it fun its all well saying you will do these things but surely it would be advisable on how you would do these things. To me this Application shows no backing to it what so ever and is very spars on infomation and I Will be requesting for a re evaluation on the matter.

Many thanks
Martin

Propax

Master.Martin wrote:In your application it states about the speed of your typing that is infact not valid to the application its self, being a fast typer does not help you teach in a class and to make the class understand what your teach, This is inrelevant to the subject at hand. also your saying about rping with an alternative character now as a head of department I would had thought you had alot of work sorting out and organising the charms department ready for other staff to join your department, also its all well saying how much you want it and how hard you will work thier is no wirtten word here stating how you would work hard what would your goals and aims be... To do fun classes and teach as much as you can now how much is that? If you dont mind me asking ? and how would you make it fun its all well saying you will do these things but surely it would be advisable on how you would do these things. To me this Application shows no backing to it what so ever and is very spars on infomation and I Will be requesting for a re evaluation on the matter.

Many thanks
Martin

stop crying baby, its done wiv.

Master.Martin

it is not done yet Smile and im not crying im debating

Protognos

Protognos

Declined. Wrong sub forum - Please repost it there.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum