HPHogwartsSchool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HP Hogwarts School forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Charms Proff Application

+2
Propax
Master.Martin
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Charms Proff Application Empty Charms Proff Application Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:31 pm

Master.Martin

;; Hogwarts Application ;;

Insert Desired Position
Charms Proff

;; Habbo Name ;;

(Master.Martin )

;; Forum Name ;;

( MasteR.Martin )

;; Character Name ;;

( Mauvais Duplei )

;; In Character Age ;;

( 35 )

;; Current Year ;;

( Graduate )

;; House ;;

( Slytherin )

;; Almuni ;;

( Have you Graduated? Yes )

;; BloodType ;;

( P/B )

;; Time at Hogwarts ;;

( roughly 5 years all together. )

;; Timezone ;;

( GMT)

How long have you been roleplaying:Roughly 5years
How long have you been at the School :HP i been here for roughly a week
Have you been to another School, if so list them : `H` *H* -h- "H"
Have you read, both Rules and Requirements for the School : I have read Rules and Requirments

Do you have any previous experience? If yes, what experience? I have had Many roles within my 5 years of HPRPG starting with Divinitation then moving on to charms Proff which i kept that position for a year and a half then moving on to HoD DADA then carring on to become Potions Master for a matter of half a year then after a good 3 years of being in the HPRPG World i became a Headmaster then gradually becoming Head govenor of all departments of the school.
(Note: This olny does for Hogwarts Roleplays olny.)

Why do you think your best for this position? The reason why i feel best for this department is because i am over qulified and feel my organisatoin skills will really boost the potential off all lessons and make sure the standards of teachings of the course if of its best qualitie and to make sure all students get the most infomation out of all lessons in charms and make sure they have the understanding of the diffrence between charms and spell due to the fact that many players get these two mixed up and beleive that charms are part of Dueling which is not true.

How do you think you obtaining this position could benefit the roleplay, and the members of the roleplay?

The benefits that can be acheived from having me part of the HOD Team would be to have organisation and making sure of every lesson in charms department is urn smoothly and effectivly. Also would like to make sure all staff have the specific qulifications to teach this complex lesson to students. In due course I would like to hold displays of work to the entire establishment of the school and its staff to show how far ours lessons are getting and to show each potential student of what they can become after graduating.

How are you different from all the other candidates who want this postion?
I am diffrent to all others just due to the fact i have the years and experiance behind me backing me up and my Skills as a teacher and wizard shalll hopefully let me thrive in my caree with Hogwarts.

Please choose 3 words to describe yourself and why you pick those words.
Firm because i need to let students and staff know im am here to fuflfill my duties as a teacher and a Head of Department and to make sure I am not stepped on by staff or student.

Friendly since you need this to gain respect from student and staff for without respect how can you be expected to teach or run a facilty of Proffs in your department

Fair since fairness works both ways i expect my students to be completely commited t othier class and gain as much infoamtion from thier lesson as possible and if the student does not behave in a ordally fashion a warning chart shall be put into action until suspension is the only option. This chart shall also be put into place with staff of who i am responable for.

Please provide a COMPLETE Lesson plan or Role Play scene for other roles.

Firstly introducing my self as thier head of department then asking what previously knowledge they have been taught at the school.

Then to adress them of the new that I am the heado f Department and shall be thier to serve them as much to serve my staff for that if they have any problems with the teaching in the subject they must refere to me first about any issues.

I shall then begin with a Health and saftey implications in my class and why and how they must be followed within my lesson time.

Then I shall begin with the chocie of Charm I shall be teaching them as of now that has not been decided.. I then will inform them of its origin and its maker and history of the charm and what sort of circumstances it could be used in.

I then would teach them the basic wnad movemnts to implement the spell and to activate it.

I then will go on to how to t teach them how to disipate the charm and how to do it safely and efficiantlly.

I would then set their home work which is to do an assingment on Health and saftey ( as this will be part of every assignment i set since it is very important) and on the particular charm i have taught them in our hour long lesson (The history the origin and the creator of the charm.)

I will give them 24 hours to complete this assignment and expect it emailed to me and i garentee it shall be read reveiwed and graded by my self or one of my staff within the next 48 hours.

Anything else that you would like to add.

As i feel i have proove d my self worhty enough for this role i hoenstly dont feel any thing else needs to be added.

Many thanks

Master.Martin

Last edited by Master.Martin on Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Charms Proff Application Empty NO SUPPORT. Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:36 pm

Propax

No Support...

Simply because i've just Applied for it, if you want ill duel you for it Smile

3Charms Proff Application Empty Not likely. Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:43 pm

GhoulTastic

GhoulTastic

Propax wrote:No Support...

Now, in my opinion, dueling to receive a position is a horrible accusation and or plan. It doesn't matter who can type faster for a position. It is who know's more about the subject, and who is truly dedicated; and whom shows the amount of effort exceeded to the expectational standards needed to be a Professor.

4Charms Proff Application Empty Re: Charms Proff Application Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:28 pm

Master.Martin

Propax wrote:No Support...

Thats a petty thing to say and to not give support for some one on the basis that you are applying for the same role is not a good enough reason for this statement and on that note i ask you to withdraw your comment and leave no comment what soo ever as wise i shall do the same ..

5Charms Proff Application Empty Re: Charms Proff Application Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:58 pm

Yournum

I give my full and complete support on Master.Martins application!

Would also like to mention that Propax's post is completely unprofessional and suggest it be removed.

=)

6Charms Proff Application Empty Re: Charms Proff Application Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:03 pm

LegitCy

LegitCy

Erm, there can be more than one Charms Professor, Jack. And Professor only has one "F" not two, so it's not Proff.

7Charms Proff Application Empty Re: Charms Proff Application Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:34 pm

Silmeria

Silmeria

COMPLETE SUPPORT

I give my full support to this application on the grounds it be well thought through

GOOD LUCK[

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum