HPHogwartsSchool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HP Hogwarts School forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

App for Auror Second Charecter :)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1App for Auror Second Charecter :) Empty App for Auror Second Charecter :) Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:39 pm

Adamo

;; Habbo Name ;;
Josthef

;; Forum Name ;;

Adamo

;; Character Name ;;

Lungo Holmshaw

;; In Character Age ;;

;; House ;;

Gryfindor
;; Almuni ;;

No

;; BloodType ;;

Pure Blood

;; Time at Hogwarts ;;

4 weeks 5 days

;; Timezone ;;

United Kingdom - GMT

How long have you been roleplaying:
4 weeks 5 days Mainly active during 01-09. Then began to go inactive. Came back a couple days ago and BAM. I reckon i'll be here for a while.

How long have you been at the School : mainly 4 weeks and 5 days
Have you been to another School, if so list them : -[H]- ( Arcanix. 06 ) Cringes Hogwarts Rp. ( 06 ) And a few others. Which were rubbish.

Do you have any previous experience? If yes, what experience?
(No)____________________________________________________________________

Why do you think your best for this position?

I think that I am best for this position due to having experiance fighting against the Deatheaters. After a few battles with Deatheaters. I was told by a few students/staff to apply for auror position. ____________________________________________________________________

How do you think you obtaining this position could benefit the roleplay, and the members of the roleplay?

I'm fairly active. Being some-one whos rollplayed for quite some time. You can be assured that I understand most of the Rp's rules. So this could benefit players. Along with protecting them. If you understand what I mean? ____________________________________________________________________

How are you different from all the other candidates who want this postion?

Well i cant realy be diffrent im thust like all the other peeps wanting auror but i might have a bit better rp then them.

2App for Auror Second Charecter :) Empty Re: App for Auror Second Charecter :) Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:43 pm

Knox

Knox

LOL.

If you know Arcanix. Which I assume you do. Position in -[H]- ?
male or female?

Also.

Sorry but I wouldn't take you on.

You've got my... Dissapproval.

Not to mention. He's a fairly rubbish rollplayer. He understands the rules etc etc. But is fairly slow. And misses things out.

3App for Auror Second Charecter :) Empty Re: App for Auror Second Charecter :) Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:46 pm

AJStyles56

Alot of this application was Copied and pasted from someone elses accepted app. You have not been here since 2001, you skip grades, and we have proof of you giving yourself grades, ad now your copying applications. NO SUPPORT!

4App for Auror Second Charecter :) Empty couldnt find a template Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:52 pm

Adamo

I couldnt find a template sorrys but i didnt skip grades they have proodf now ask rammen he let me be year 4 again cuse of it -.-

5App for Auror Second Charecter :) Empty Re: App for Auror Second Charecter :) Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:31 pm

ProtegoTotalum

ProtegoTotalum

Declined.
Make your own applications.

Plus, I don't think you are skilled enough as a dueler, sure you're OK, but the Auror force requires more than that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum