HPHogwartsSchool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HP Hogwarts School forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Auror Application (Re done)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Auror Application (Re done) Empty Auror Application (Re done) Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:59 am

IC Name: Drakus Cromwell
Habbo Name: iCruptz
Forum Name: iCruptz
IC Age: 32
Wand: 13" Yew and Veela Core
Blood:Half Blood
Education :All O's All the way through (I only did 3 in this school, but I have never failed an exam whilst Hprping)

Reason for Post: I will start off with my experience, I have vass amount of experience Role playing and being an auror. I have a passion for just sitting at home and typing away, I feel that as my current role (Muggle Studdies) does not let me make the most of that passion where as Auror would! I was Head Auror at arguably one of the best hprp's ever made, lBluemoon's (l[Hl]l or [lHl], I can't remember!) During that time I had to deal with lots of raids and contact with dark wizards.

I can benefit lots of people at 'HP', the Aurors for helping them fight, the Professors, for protecting them and the students for protecting them. The only people who won't want me to be around is the Death Eaters!

I think I am safe to say that I am well thought off and I am a kind, caring person. I think that those traits are just as important for being an Auror as Being Loyal, dominating and persevering, which I can say I am. I know that there is the right amount of being kind and considerate and being dominating and powerful.

For all these reasons I believe that I should join your ranks as aurors and I know that you will not regret it. I also want you to know that I respect you decision whatever.

Thank-you for taking the time to read this.
Joe (iCruptz)

2Auror Application (Re done) Empty Re: Auror Application (Re done) Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:53 am

ProtegoTotalum

ProtegoTotalum

Accepted

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum