HPHogwartsSchool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HP Hogwarts School forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Application for Auror ( Second Character >_> )

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Knox

Knox

;; Habbo Name ;;
Knox-

;; Forum Name ;;

Knox

;; Character Name ;;

Lunus rufus ( Second Character. )

;; In Character Age ;;

;; House ;;

Formerly Ravenclaw
;; Almuni ;;

Yes

;; BloodType ;;

A

;; Time at Hogwarts ;;

6 Years.

;; Timezone ;;

United Kingdom - GMT

How long have you been roleplaying:
5 years now? Mainly active during 05-08. Then began to go inactive. Came back a couple days ago and BAM. I reckon i'll be here for a while.

How long have you been at the School : Since I came back which was roughly a week ago.
Have you been to another School, if so list them : -[H]- ( Arcanix. 06 ) Cringes Hogwarts Rp. ( 06 ) And a few others. Which were rubbish.

Do you have any previous experience? If yes, what experience?
Student (Arcanix.)
Proffessor (Arcanix.)
Studen again (After my Character died. I couldn't be bothered being a Proffessor. So I Stayed as a student.)
Prefect. (Arcanix)
Head boy (Arcanix)
Student (Cringes.)____________________________________________________________________

Why do you think your best for this position?

I think that I am best for this position due to having experiance fighting against the Deatheaters. After a few battles with Deatheaters. I was told by a few students/staff to apply for auror position. ____________________________________________________________________

How do you think you obtaining this position could benefit the roleplay, and the members of the roleplay?

I'm fairly active. Being some-one whos rollplayed for quite some time. You can be assured that I understand most of the Rp's rules. Most people listen to me also. So this could benefit players. Along with protecting them. If you understand what I mean? ____________________________________________________________________

How are you different from all the other candidates who want this postion?

Cant really say that i'm any different. Apart from the fact I may have more experiance then them in RP.

--------------------------

Hope you concider recruiting me Very Happy.

Knox

Last edited by Knox on Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Needed abit of adjusting.)

AJStyles56

No support, your taking this as a joke.

Knox

Knox

Holocaust wrote:No support, your taking this as a joke.
Seriously. If there were less idiotic questions. I would actually put more effort into it.

Seriously. What sort person puts a question "Describe yourself in three words."

Look. Its been a long day. I'll edit it later >_>

Knox

Knox

EDITED.

ProtegoTotalum

ProtegoTotalum

Accepted

Igor

Igor

Cant really say that i'm any different. Apart from the fact I may have more experiance then them in RP.

I dislike that bit right there.

Knox

Knox

Igor wrote:

I dislike that bit right there.

I believe that we're all equal overall. And no-one is better then eachother if that makes sense. Neutral So.. I wouldn't exactly put "Well i'm far better then most people here."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum