HPHogwartsSchool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HP Hogwarts School forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Head Of Gryffindor House;

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Head Of Gryffindor House; Empty Head Of Gryffindor House; Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:28 pm

Riley

Hello students,

I am the new Head Of Gryffindor House. I aim to change the amount of house points being deducted from our house, I don't know what is causing it but I will be looking out for good and bad behaviour as I am selecting Prefects soon. I'll always be watching Wink.

Thanks A Lot, Dexter.

2Head Of Gryffindor House; Empty Re: Head Of Gryffindor House; Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:48 am

mickymoo6677

finally an equal chance for our house Smile also WOOO for becoming head of house x cant wait to find out who the prefects are xx Very Happy

3Head Of Gryffindor House; Empty Re: Head Of Gryffindor House; Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:11 am

micro4lyf

micro4lyf

Grats. Hope we get to 0 points soon [In a good sense]

4Head Of Gryffindor House; Empty Re: Head Of Gryffindor House; Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:00 pm

JennieXD

JennieXD

Congratulations reily wish you the best

hoping we can boost them points up Like a Star @ heaven come on griffendors !

5Head Of Gryffindor House; Empty Re: Head Of Gryffindor House; Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:40 pm

Frankie `Unkown`

Frankie `Unkown`

We will get up to 0 And then Gain Up More Points Lets Do this Gryffindor Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum