HPHogwartsSchool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HP Hogwarts School forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello everyone.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello everyone. Empty Hello everyone. Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:08 pm

Drew

Hello everyone. I would like to greet you all. I am not in anyway, new to Harry Potter Role Playing. I have been doing it for six years. I was at the original Harry Potter Role Play. I have been to `H`, *H*, +WoH+, +H+, >H<, <:H:>, `D`, and ;H;. I have held positions in these role plays from Headmaster, to Prefect.
Anyway, about me. My name is Andrew. I prefer to be called Drew. I am fifteen years old as of a week ago. I live in Michigan, but originally was born in England. I have a younger brother and sister. My life is Harry Potter and Soccer. I really hope to come and help this role play. If there is anything I can do for anyone, or anything needed just ask. Anyway, my habbo name is GryffindorHeir but, that is not to say that the only house I have been in is Gryffindor. I hope to see you all on habbo soon. I joined the role play about a week ago and have used a different forum account, but now registered a new one. I already know a lot of you but, yeah. Nice to meet the ones I don't.

2Hello everyone. Empty Re: Hello everyone. Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:20 pm

ProtegoTotalum

ProtegoTotalum

Well, nice to meet you.
'Hope you join Ravenclaw, where "wit beyond measure, is mans greatest treasure".

3Hello everyone. Empty Re: Hello everyone. Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:30 pm

Drew

I'm already a Gryffindor, mate. Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum