HPHogwartsSchool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HP Hogwarts School forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

'HP' Student Healer Application 'HP'

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1'HP' Student Healer Application 'HP' Empty 'HP' Student Healer Application 'HP' Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:55 pm

BlueberryTears

BlueberryTears

;; St. Mungo's Application ;;

Student Healer

;; Habbo Name ;;

BlueberryTears

;; Forum Name ;;

BlueberryTears

;; Character Name ;;

Skylar Jane Bell

;; In Character Age ;;

;; Current Year ;;

;; House ;;

Gryffindor

;; Almuni ;;

No I have not graduated from this school, but I have from other schools.

;; BloodType ;;

PureBlood

;; Time at Hogwarts ;;

About a Month and a few weeks.

;; Timezone ;;

Est Time Zone

How long have you been roleplaying: 1-3years
How long have you been at the School :A Month and a few weeks.
Have you been to another School, if so list them : `H` >H< `D`
Have you read, both Rules and Requirements for the School :Yes Of corse I have and I completely understand them.

Do you have any previous experience? If yes, what experience?
I'm not sure if HoDCoMc On trial would count as experience if so then that is truley it, I hope to gain more experience If I gain this role

Why do you think your best for this position? My character is best for this position because she may be shy, But she is not afraid to stand up for what is needed, she'll reach for success until she gets it, Once she acheives it she reaches for more.I belive she needs more experience in Healing seeing she is young she has alot more to learn.

How do you think you obtaining this position could benefit the roleplay, and the members of the roleplay? If I got this role I belive i would benefit the roleplay because Sylvia is successfull In many things, she also want to learn and not just Have the role.

How are you different from all the other candidates who want this postion?I am diffrent because I belive I have started at a younge age so I would be able to learn more and I am very dedicated to playing this role as I do not have very many roles, I wish to gain more and hopefully this experience will Help me gain them.

Please choose 3 words to discribe yourself and why you pick those words.
Brave,determind and Helpful. I belive I am these Because Sylvia is very Brave seeing as she is in Gryffindor she is determind because she will keep trying until she gets it right, finally she is Helpful because after if other Student Healers Leave their mess behind she will help the Head clean up or just clean it her self this is including her mess aswell.

-as I would be in the Hospital wing practicing my healing now-
-as a student would rush in with a large burn on their arm now-
-as I quickly go into my Healers bag here-
-as I would take out a Burn healing Paste now-
-as I would uncork it here-
-dripping a few drops across the hole burn now-
-as the burn would begin to heal quickly now-
-as the student would thank me here-
-as the student would go back to where (s)he came from-
-as I would cork the vial here-
-placing it back away into my healers bag here-
-continueing to study on my work here-

My Grades:
Potions,A,O,O
Dueling O,O
Divinations O,O,O
History of Magica O,O
Charms O,O

2'HP' Student Healer Application 'HP' Empty Re: 'HP' Student Healer Application 'HP' Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:02 pm

Amanda

No Support Your A Dumbshit :>

3'HP' Student Healer Application 'HP' Empty Re: 'HP' Student Healer Application 'HP' Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:02 pm

Amanda

Supportt :>

4'HP' Student Healer Application 'HP' Empty Re: 'HP' Student Healer Application 'HP' Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:03 pm

BlueberryTears

BlueberryTears

xD Thank you Manders Smile

5'HP' Student Healer Application 'HP' Empty Re: 'HP' Student Healer Application 'HP' Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:05 pm

ProtegoTotalum

ProtegoTotalum

Support love <3

6'HP' Student Healer Application 'HP' Empty Re: 'HP' Student Healer Application 'HP' Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:20 pm

Healer Tyler

Healer Tyler

Accepted,
your the 4th Student Healer this RP has ever Had, congrads.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum