HPHogwartsSchool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HP Hogwarts School forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Classes and the Grand Staircase.

+2
Healer Tyler
AJStyles56
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Classes and the Grand Staircase. Empty Classes and the Grand Staircase. Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:44 am

AJStyles56

Everybody complains that there isn't enough classes. Yet when I try to hold one earlier today you just sit there and ignore me, it seems that you would much rather turn the Grand Staircase into an ooc chatroom.

2Classes and the Grand Staircase. Empty Re: Classes and the Grand Staircase. Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:50 am

Healer Tyler

Healer Tyler

That's what happened to to `H`, that's why it's falling apart.
We don't want this to happen to us. We should probably make some kind of a rule against it, This RP is too good to fall apart so soon.

Well, If your there with another proffessor and no one else is there, I can see them maybe talking occ for a bit. But not when the room is full of students.

3Classes and the Grand Staircase. Empty Re: Classes and the Grand Staircase. Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:44 am

An idea : remove seatings in corridors ect :p

4Classes and the Grand Staircase. Empty Re: Classes and the Grand Staircase. Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:19 am

Knox

Knox

Idea.

Either Recruit some more staff so that students dont wander around too much. Or kick Randomers who aren't actually a part of the Rpg.

( Seriously. Today some-one let a whole swarm of them in and damn. There was quite abit of havoc. )

5Classes and the Grand Staircase. Empty Re: Classes and the Grand Staircase. Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:54 am

3 prof per subject is plenty

6Classes and the Grand Staircase. Empty Re: Classes and the Grand Staircase. Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:48 pm

Robyn Bennett

Robyn Bennett

I was going to go into the class but I didn't know where the classroom was, I was waiting for someone to go to the class so I could follow but no one did. Sorry.

7Classes and the Grand Staircase. Empty Re: Classes and the Grand Staircase. Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:56 pm

Harry Guy

Idea & Solution to Robyn Bennett's Post:
Add Stickies somewhere to explain where Classes and Important rooms are.

Also, on the subject of Not Enough Classes, i signed Up for History of Magic, because i haven't seen many of these classes and it has one Professor in EST. Tell me what you think, Be Honest...

https://hphogwartsschool.rpg-board.net/t256-history-of-magic-job-application-please-read

8Classes and the Grand Staircase. Empty Re: Classes and the Grand Staircase. Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:52 am

Knox

Knox

Harry Guy wrote:Idea & Solution to Robyn Bennett's Post:
Add Stickies somewhere to explain where Classes and Important rooms are.

Also, on the subject of Not Enough Classes, i signed Up for History of Magic, because i haven't seen many of these classes and it has one Professor in EST. Tell me what you think, Be Honest...

https://hphogwartsschool.rpg-board.net/t256-history-of-magic-job-application-please-read

Theres been a few... But yesterday. I dont actually think there were any offical classes..

9Classes and the Grand Staircase. Empty Re: Classes and the Grand Staircase. Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:41 am

Harry Guy

I agree, Yesterday I had one class: Muggle studies with a wizengamot, all he did was moan on how the Ministry's views on Muggles and how they are strange creatures.

10Classes and the Grand Staircase. Empty Re: Classes and the Grand Staircase. Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:07 pm

Knox

Knox

Harry Guy wrote:I agree, Yesterday I had one class: Muggle studies with a wizengamot, all he did was moan on how the Ministry's views on Muggles and how they are strange creatures.

Yeah, Thats been the only actual lesson i've witnessed these last couple of days...

11Classes and the Grand Staircase. Empty Re: Classes and the Grand Staircase. Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:02 pm

Harry Guy

Lmao... Lesson on Muggle Studies with an Anti-Muggle

12Classes and the Grand Staircase. Empty Re: Classes and the Grand Staircase. Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:53 am

Fruitsalad,

this is true,
yesterday, Knox had to teach a DADA class, and he was an Auror. :S

13Classes and the Grand Staircase. Empty Re: Classes and the Grand Staircase. Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:15 am

AJStyles56

Yes but I came on halfway through his lesson.

14Classes and the Grand Staircase. Empty Re: Classes and the Grand Staircase. Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:23 pm

Harry Guy

well this proves slightly, if teachers are not on, then others will have to fill in... I am at the staircase and there are no teachers or one that cba... im tempted to get off my ass and teach.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum