HPHogwartsSchool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HP Hogwarts School forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

[ Ethan Nox ]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[ Ethan Nox ] Empty [ Ethan Nox ] Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:22 pm

Riley

General Information

Name: Ethan Nox
Birth Date: 21st October
Blood Type: Pure Blood
Wand: Willow, Hippogriff Talon 11' Inch
Patronas: Lynx

Personal Information

Sexuality: Straight
Relationship Status: Single
Eye Colour: Green
Hair Colour: Brown
Build: Tall and Slim.

Professional Information

Workplace: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Career: Head of Gryffindor
Best Skilled Classes: Charms

Personality

General Personality: Kind, Very Observant and Considerate. Examines peoples abilities and personality thoroughly.

Favourite Colour: Hazel
Favourite Drink: Butterbeer
Favourite Types Of Food: Common, Muggle foods.
Major: Charms

Grades From Graduation:

Charms: Outstanding
Potions: Exceeds Expectations
Flying: Acceptable
Defence Against The Dark Arts: Exceeds Expectations
Arithmacy: Poor
Herbology: Acceptable
Care Of Magical Creatures: Outstanding
Ancient Runes: Exceeds Expectations
Divinations: Exceeds Expectations
Astronomy: Outstanding
Muggle Studies: Outstanding

History:

I am Ethan Nox. I grew up in a wealthy family in Hogsmeade. I wasn't very happy as a child. My mother and father Dexter Nox and Suki Nox both worked in the Ministry and cared more about there jobs then me. I had no siblings so all I did as a child was go in the forest behind my house and examine creatures and make friends with them. I was excellent with them. I was close to a herd of Cenetaurs especially one named Madalin. He taught me to get by and live of the wild. I grew up being very skilled in nature and having a great knowledge of creatures.

When I was 10 I ran away from home and lived deep in the forest close to hogsmeade named the Forbidden Forest. I didn't live there for long as I was invited to Hogwarts when I was Eleven. Until my 4th year of school. I hadn't been very social as I had grown up in a very different world to my fellow students. In my 4th Year I met who I thought was my lover. When we left the school we had reasonable grades so we had enough money to live of. We had a small house in Hogsmeade and I worked in a bar called the Ruddy Muggle Tavern.

We had two kids in Hogsmeade and my left me when I was 22. She left me with the children all alone and I had no clue she was going to run away. I was recognised by a man called Ludo in the Ruddy Muggle Tavern for my Charms skills. He is now the minister for magic! But he recommended me to Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardy as a charms teacher. I had worked there for 1 year and was made the Gryffindor Head Of House. My children will soon be attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum