HPHogwartsSchool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HP Hogwarts School forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

`|[ Ravenclaw Dueling Club ]|`

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1`|[ Ravenclaw Dueling Club ]|` Empty `|[ Ravenclaw Dueling Club ]|` Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:55 pm

ProtegoTotalum

ProtegoTotalum

Ravenclaw Dueling Club

-you wake up early on a birght, sunny morning, and automatically walk to the ravenclaw notice board looking for something new-

-you edge your way through the excited ravenclaw students to see a new piece of parchment hanging on the board-

-you try to read it through the loud chatters of the students-

It reads;

You heard right! A new Ravenclaw Dueling Club has been open by your new head of house! In this club, you will learn the basic spells, and how to defend. You will have fun dueling your fellow Ravenclaws throughout your years and hopefully have fun doing so! The Dueling Club will take place in the Courtyard every Friday at around 4:30 central. Later on throughout your training, you will have a dueling tournament with your fellow students, and later duel other houses! To sign up, use the below template:

Habbo name:
Forum name:
Year:
Will you be able to make the meetings?:

ListDueling Club Members
Mayweed

Note: The Dueling Club will not start until / unless we have enough members

Last edited by ProtegoTotalum on Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

2`|[ Ravenclaw Dueling Club ]|` Empty Re: `|[ Ravenclaw Dueling Club ]|` Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:30 am

AJStyles56

Has your application been accepted yet?

3`|[ Ravenclaw Dueling Club ]|` Empty | Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:10 pm

Mayweed

Mayweed

I would join, but I'm really rubbish at duelling and I want to join the ravenclaw quidditch club(if it will be happening) so yes..

4`|[ Ravenclaw Dueling Club ]|` Empty Re: `|[ Ravenclaw Dueling Club ]|` Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:20 am

ProtegoTotalum

ProtegoTotalum

Yes, my application was accepted yesterday.

And Mayweed, that is what the dueling club is being designed for; to practice and improve your dueling skills.

And once, we can find appropiate members for the Quidditch Club, then it should be up at around new years.

5`|[ Ravenclaw Dueling Club ]|` Empty Re: `|[ Ravenclaw Dueling Club ]|` Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:34 am

AJStyles56

Protego, I am holding a dueling tournament soon, and I want a competition between me, the Head of Ravenclaw, and the Headmaster and Headmistress as the main event, also can you help me on saturday at 7pm GMT. For my dueling club.

6`|[ Ravenclaw Dueling Club ]|` Empty Re: `|[ Ravenclaw Dueling Club ]|` Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:22 am

ProtegoTotalum

ProtegoTotalum

Sure.
When, and where will the event take place?

7`|[ Ravenclaw Dueling Club ]|` Empty (L) Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:46 pm

Mayweed

Mayweed

Habbo name: Mayweed
Forum name: Mayweed
Year: 7
Will you be able to make the meetings?: Yes, most of them I will but there will be some exceptions. Mainly school.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum